WELCOME to Lift Lock & store @ PEW
- London storage facility - Just 5 miles from the Docklands and 8 miles from the City
- Multiple storage options - Drop box, large cage, pallet, container or warehouse area
- Storage to suit your budget - Only pay for the space you need
- Secure 24/7/365 Access - CCTV and ANPR monitoring, Gated Security, Key Fob Access
- Ideal for night work - Engineers have access to spares, round the clock
- Free forklifting service - At your disposal during our normal business hours
- Free package drop service - We’ll put your package(s) into your chosen storage area
- Freight forwarding service - We can send your package(s) onwards for you.
24/7 Cage Type Storage >>
This service is designed with the out of hours worker in mind. Cage storage is designed for the busy engineer who wants the convenience of having goods delivered to their cage and then are able to collect at any time of night or day. Prices include reasonable loading and offloading of materials & notification of goods on arrival.
24/7 External Container type storage >>
This service is also designed with the out of hours worker in mind. Container storage allows for larger goods to be delivered and stored in a 17-m2 container which can then be accessed any time of night or day. Prices include reasonable loading and offloading of materials, booking in of goods & notification of goods on arrival.
Warehouse storage access in business hours >>
This service is designed for companies that only require access during business hours and a higher level of security than the other options above. (Mon-Fri 07:30 to 18:00 and Sat 08:00 to 12 noon) Most customers use this type of storage as a long-term facility and for goods of high value.Prices include reasonable loading and offloading of materials, booking in of goods & notification of goods on arrival.
Please note: PEW do not offer insurance for customers stored goods or freight forwarding transportation. PEW advise customers to arrange their own insurance cover. Whilst PEW is a secure storage unit, PEW except no liability for any damage or loss of goods in storage or transit.
For pricing, call 0208 507 1001 or email your enquiry for further information.